The DPI-8X Handheld 3D Scanner
The industry-leading handheld 3D capture solution
- Instantly capture color 3D data with full freedom of motion.
- Produce accurate and reliable results in complex environments.
- Review and edit your point cloud data immediately on the tablet.
- Export directly to compressed DP format, PTS, PTX, PLY, & PTG.
- Complete solution: all hardware & software included to start scanning!
- Built-in advanced features include AprilTags, Append, Targeting, & more.
- Directly compatible with the Light Kit, Pole Kit, and Accuscale-DP Kit.
- 16 GB native storage, good for up to 5000 scans in .DP format.
Multi-Platform 3D Productivity
The easiest way to view, edit, and share your data
- Full-function .DP file viewer and editor for Windows and Android.
- Ultra precise point-to-point measurements with draggable end points.
- 3D annotation capabilities, for tagging 3D locations & info.
- Intuitive 3D multi-crop functionality, for tablets and PCs.
- Crosshair-based point selection option for highly accurate point picking.
- Send .DP files and screenshots with direct sharing functionality.
- Direct export to PTS, PTX, PTG and PLY output formats.
- Open data from any DotProduct device: DPI-8, R200, Tango, & more.
- Send data straight from Phi.3D (2.1+) to Dot3D on your DPI-8 Kit.
- .DP data optimization on both Windows and Android versions.
- Beta scanning functionality for Intel R200-enabled devices.